Carmen or Karmen from the Endocrinology department at Northshore hospital, 9977 Wood drive suite 300 in Skokie, is using people' s credit card numbers to shop online from Macy and Target.The only place I have used My credit card was to pay my copay when I went to the Endocrinology department ( Suite 300, 9977 Wood Drive in Skokie) on March 29 when Carmen or Karmen took my credit card from me to do the transection.

Carmen or Karmen would need to know that her $396.97 spendings online from Macy and Target stores since April 6 to April 13 with my credit card number have been caught. Carmen or Karmen has spent the following money from my credit card online on the following days: April 6 from Macy.com for $69.69 April 10 from Macy.com for $76.13 April 10 from Target.com for $19 April 12 from Macy.com for $148.49 and for $ 19.06 April 13 from Macy.com for $75. Carmen or Karmen should know that the freud department has been contacted for those transections, and her name and work place has been provided to the freud department.

Carmen or Karmen should also know that I am not paying for her purchases with my credit card number, but she is investigated.Carmen or Karmen should not have assumed that she can play me around; i am comming from 3 generations of cops, detectives, and lawyers.

Review about: Northshore University Healthsystem Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Northshore University Healthsystem?

Comments